• Use a stand up forklift to unload products from common carrier trailers in a timely and efficient manner.
• Use a hand-held device to verify shipping manifest and enter received goods to inventory.
• Use power equipment to place product into proper storage racks.
• Use proper lifting and material handling techniques when hand-stacking cases.
• Promptly notify supervision in the event of damaged or short loads.
If you want to work for a well-established, family-owned company, this is the place!
Apply today! Email your resume or apply in person.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.